Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Art Blog Causes Internet Sensation!

Please excuse the silly joke. I created a blog here originally to create stories about my own life and have a fun time. However, my job does not define me. I am defined by all elements of my existence. And one of the most important elements of my existence is my art.

I am a writer, a composer, a musician, a comedian and a budding online video maker. These are all parts of what I like to do creatively. This blog will show my work off to the internet, my friends and others around the world. I'll also include album reviews of bands or musicians that I enjoy.

I hope this doesn't sound too pretentious because it's all in good fun. This will be a serious blog in many ways, as I will discuss elements of what I think are important in many different artistic venues. However, as I am not a COMPLETELY pretentious person I shall make a lot of jokes. Some bad, some good. Some tasteful, some raunchy. I've never met a situation that couldn't be improved with humor.

After this initial post, I will begin integrating pictures, links, videos and many other medium into my posts to make them fun and interesting. My next post will be discussing one of my favorite albums of the last few years, "Lungs" by Florence and the Machine. This album, although hitting the mainstream, is also artistic and well written. Stay in tune for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment